How to Build an Aligned Strategy + Stop the Cookie-Cutter Methods
For so much of my life, I’ve been a successful failure. As so many of us do, I have made countless mistakes in my business. And much of that came from looking outward for the answers – looking to others to tell me what to do instead of listening to my own guiding compass. Cookie-cutter methods are not going to save your business or get you to your desired monthly salary. But creating a bespoke, aligned action plan will. And I’m going to walk you through exactly how to do it.◗ ▸
BRITTANY MARIE, YOUR HOST
The standard form of strategy is very much the search and the pursuit of cookie-cutter applications. We’re looking for the answer – we’re not looking for our answer. We’re looking for the answer. And here’s the thing, it doesn’t work for everyone. You may find some variations between A, B, and C, but still – there’s not enough of you in that. There’s not enough of your particular situation. Who you are in running those businesses is different. Who you are with your life circumstances is different. Who you are and what’s going to be in the best service of self is going to be different. The skills and the genius zones are going to be different. It’s going to be different for every individual. So instead, how you do the aligned strategy is you break down exactly what it is you’re going after – you break down either the business model, a goal, whatever. You break it down into actionable, sustainable steps. That’s it.
I like to describe Notion as the Android version of Google Docs. Instead of having an endless and confusing collection of folders, you build within a smooth, bespoke database that serves you and all that you are creating. I am in love with Notion and I recommend it to literally everybody. It’s where I spend the majority of my time, how I’m able to do what I do, and the way I work with my clients.
Best yet – it’s free! So there’s really no excuse in trying it out. The aligned strategy template is a great way to get started, but whatever suits you, Notion can support your dreams, your goals, and your ambitions.
And if you need help, feel free to send me a VM DM on the IG. @BlitheMitrals.
PREVIOUS EPISODES TO LISTEN TO
FOR SOULPRENEURS AND CREATIVES WHO WANT TO PURSUE TAKING ALIGNED ACTION, BUT ALSO WANT TO FOLLOW A PATHWAY THAT LEADS THEM TO ACCOMPLISHING THEIR GOALS.
Yes, my friend – you can absolutely have both!
You’ll receive a jam-packed template on Notion where you’ll learn how to move from dreaming in the clouds, to actually breaking things down into actionable steps that allow you to step into the person you wish to become.
- Stop trying to find someone else’s method for reaching your goals. Like, how does that make any sense? Create a plan that serves you. This is your trajectory. This is your life.
- By pursuing your own aligned strategy, you’re practicing a form of action that serves your needs and your ambitions.
- An aligned strategy is an action plan that puts into consideration your lifestyle and desires and implements sustainable steps to help you take leaps into your desired results.
REFERENCES & NEXT STEPS
- Join the Magic Hour – the first Thursday of every month, where we come together to gab, connect intentionally, and even network! It’s a blast.
- Grab your free template on building an aligned strategy for your intuitive business. this is exactly what I walked you through in this episode. It will make waves on taking action in your business, allowing you to co-create with ease and flow.
- Impact Theory is a podcast and media company hosted by Tom Bilyeu. He has hosted so many of the greats, exploring how to ignite your human potential. A bit masculine and sportsy, but has lots of gems. Odds are you’ve seen clips of his interviews circling around the socials.
- Lisa Congdon partnered with CreativeLive to teach a class on Workflow, Time Management and Productivity for Creatives. This is the class I mentioned in the episode, and I am literally obsessed with this promo video. I’ve watched it 100+ times.
- I mentioned Isis-Rae Goulbourne and our incredible episode on how to go bigger within your life, your biz, and everywhere in between. Check it out.