The seventh episode of the first season, my friends! It’s time to get gabby. For 20 weeks we will be taking a course in Spirituality 101. I’ll introduce you to elements of spirituality so that you can pick and choose which practice is right and aligned for you.
In this episode, I bring in the vibrant, intuitive, and beyond wise Summer Monae to help us ground the law of attraction and what it means to manifest. I know you will love Summer as much as I do. This will absolutely be an episode you’ll want to listen to more than once – I know I will!
Law of Attraction – like attracts like; what we put outward reflects back into our life.
SUMMER'S TOP TIPS
1. Read Abraham Hick’s, What is the Law of Attraction?
2. Practice gratitude – use a gratitude journal, be grateful for things that haven’t arrived yet, and read The Magic, by Rhonda Byrne
3. Use her affirmation, “I am always becoming at which I see myself becoming.”
4. Look at how you can take action in telling yourself you are worthy, believe it, and let that lead you to tapping into your inner divine.
5. If it doesn’t make you feel good, or distracts you from your authentic desires, don’t worry about creating specific manifestations. Only do what feels right and aligned.
6. When starting, practice with small asks – like a cup of coffee. Manifest by the range of your beliefs.
HOW TO WORK WITH SUMMER
Summer is a Manifestation Coach and Youtuber. Her offerings include 1:1 manifestation coaching, tarot readings, angel card readings, and new moon readings. She is hella in tune and ready to provide that deep guidance to help you manifest, align, and step into your action. To be around Summer is to be around magic.
The Youtube Channel
Summer releases Youtube videos every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Her channel is focused on practicing the law of attraction, self-development, and spirituality. The video she mentioned on the podcast is linked!
I love following Summer on Instagram – mostly because she is very selective about her grid and what she shares! I’m always curious at what side we’ll see today. To stay up to date with all that she does, follow her!
Take the Leap Podcast
Summer has a podcast where she talks about the law of attraction, and how to reveal the power and magic within yourself to create the life you desire. The affirmation episode that I mentioned on the podcast is linked!
This is the post from Holisticism that opened my third eye to see the realities of how the Law of Attraction can be manipulated, easily, to perpetuate white supremacy.